08:30 Toxicology Steven King
09:15 A Case Study: A couple of red herrings named Henderson and Hasselbalch Simon Keane
- What is the evidence behind the three infusions of NAC for paracetamol overdose?
Could they be combined into the one infusion?
- How should we manage patients who present with chest pain that occurs after cocaine ingestion?
- What are bath salts and how should we manage acute ingestions?
- What antidotes should an emergency department stock for use for acutely poisoned patients?
- Audit 10 patients presenting following an overdose of paracetamol
- How many received NAC?
- How many adverse events were they?
- Did they all complete the 3 infusions?